Our doors are gently opening again
The doors of De Meevaart will carefully opening again! Things here will be different to what you have been used to. While we will be as hospitable as always, we will be taking into account the measures adopted by the government and all our available options during the corona period.
After consulting with our volunteers on their availability, we have decided to temporarily adjust our opening hours. We currently do not have enough people available to open the building in a safe and responsible way during the evening or at weekends. In addition, we are unfortunately unable to offer our usual function as an open walk-in space, and individual reservations are not possible.
However, from 24 June, we will carefully start opening the building for some of our regular users.
We will offer space to regular users who meet all the following criteria:
- They have a user agreement
- They have a continuous booking within the adjusted opening hours (Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.30).
- They offer an educational activity
- They have indicated that they would like to start their activity again and continue it during the summer.
- We have opted for this in order to keep movement within the building and within the spaces to a minimum and to keep it manageable.
- In order to be able to reopen the doors for these fixed activities and because we put health and safety first, we have drawn up a number of corona rules and measures. These can read here.
We regret that we cannot yet open our doors to all our users, visitors and neighbours. We sincerely hope to welcome you again after our summer closure. The summer shutdown has been shortened and will be from 25 July to 16 August.
Should the measures from the Cabinet be adjusted, we will examine what the consequences will be for the opening of De Meevaart.
Together we will get covid-19 under control.